Chicago Reading Tutoring: The foundation for all successful students
A student’s proficiency in reading is connected to their academic performance as a whole. Subjects your student studies in school such as math, science, history, etc. require strong reading skills. Suprex Learning Center has dedicated, Chicago Reading tutors ready to help your student develop their reading skills no matter how they feel about reading. We understand that your student’s current reading level is different from their peers. However, our Reading tutors in Chicago will get them through it. Our students include early readers all the way up to highly advanced readers. Regardless of their needs, our highly skilled Reading tutors at Chicago are able to help with a personalized program that will challenge your reader and build upon their skills.
At Suprex Learning, we have taught readers that normally fall within the following categories:
- K- 2nd Grade (Early Readers): Our reading tutors teach your student to read using basic reading comprehension skills and phonics. Our reading tutors at Chicago incorporate strategies that enhance your student’s retention of the material.
- 3rd – 5th Grade (Developing Readers): Suprex Learning’s reading tutors focus on expanding your child’s vocabulary by exposing them to a various texts. We focus on skills such as finding the main idea, summarizing a passage and outlining to prepare them for middle school reading.
- 6th – 8th Grade (Intermediate Readers): Intermediate readers at Suprex Learning in Chicago learn how to gather knowledge through reading for all their classes. Our Chicago reading tutors will teach your intermediate reader key strategies for identifying important content from textbooks and research techniques to enhance their abilities.
- 9th – 11th Grade (Advanced Readers): Our advanced readers become more productive in school through learning how to scan a passage and skim for information. Improving vocabulary and reading comprehension are emphasized in each session to prepare your student for standardized tests such as PSAT, SAT, ACT, and AP Exams.
- 12th Grade (Lifelong readers): The end goal of Suprex Learning at Chicago is to develop each student into a successful, lifelong reader. Our Chicago tutors are committed to providing students with the tools to analyze long form prose, scientific essays, or historical documents. No matter what they are reading, your student will know how to efficiently read and analyze them all.
At Suprex we only hire the best Reading Tutors in Chicago
Our private, Reading tutors at Chicago are committed to helping your child excel. In order to tutor for Suprex Learning, potential tutors must meet our selective standards. Our private tutors consist of:
- State of Illinois certified teachers
- Experienced tutors with a Bachelor’s degree (some have Master’s Degrees or even PhDs)
Our Chicago reading tutors also pass a national background check and possess a track record of two or more years of successful tutoring or teaching experience.
Our Chicago Reading Tutoring can help improve your child’s reading skills and get them ready their future
Suprex Learning’s Chicago reading tutors are also equipped to help students who have learning difficulties like dyslexia or ADHD. Our tutors develop a custom program that includes individual tools and activities to help your student overcome their difficulties in reading. Our Reading tutors at Chicago will address your student’s weaknesses in reading and help them improve their comprehension and confidence. Not only that, our Chicago Reading tutors can come to your home, your local library, or at a location of your choosing that allows your student to receive the best tutoring. We also offer online tutoring options! Don’t wait, make an appointment with a Suprex Learning tutor today!