Long Beach Reading Tutoring: The foundation for all successful students
Proficiency in reading allows students to see great academic performance. While it may not seem like it, other academic subjects such as math and science benefit from strong reading skills. To help your student develop their reading skills, Suprex Learning Center has dedicated, Long Beach Reading tutors ready to help your student develop their reading skills. We understand that not every student has the same reading level as their peers. No matter how your student feels about reading, our Reading tutors at Long Beach will get them through it. We have helped students that are just learning how to read all the way up to highly advanced readers. Whatever your student’s needs are, our highly skilled Reading tutors in Long Beach are able to help with a personalized program that will challenge your reader and build upon their skills.
We have previously helped students that fall in the following categories:
- K- 2nd Grade (Early Readers): Our reading tutors teach your student to read using basic reading comprehension skills and phonics. Our reading tutors at Long Beach incorporate strategies that enhance your student’s retention of the material.
- 3rd – 5th Grade (Developing Readers): Suprex Learning’s reading tutors focus on expanding your child’s vocabulary by exposing them to a various texts. We focus on skills such as finding the main idea, summarizing a passage and outlining to prepare them for middle school reading.
- 6th – 8th Grade (Intermediate Readers): Intermediate readers at Suprex Learning in Long Beach learn how to gather knowledge through reading for all their classes. Our Long Beach reading tutor will teach your intermediate reader key strategies for identifying important content from textbooks and research techniques to enhance their abilities.
- 9th – 11th Grade (Advanced Readers): Our advanced readers become more productive in school through learning how to scan a passage and skim for information. Improving vocabulary and reading comprehension are emphasized in each session to prepare your student for standardized tests such as PSAT, SAT, ACT, and AP Exams.
- 12th Grade (Lifelong readers): The end goal of Suprex Learning at Long Beach is to develop each student into a successful, lifelong reader. Our Long Beach tutors are committed to providing students with the tools to analyze long form prose, scientific essays, or historical documents. No matter what they are reading, your student will know how to efficiently read and analyze them all.
At Suprex we only hire the best Reading Tutors in Long Beach
Our private, Reading tutors at Long Beach are committed to helping your child succeed. In order to be employed by Suprex Learning Center, potential tutors must meet our high standards. Our private tutors consist of:
- State of California certified teachers
- Experienced tutors with a Bachelor’s degree (some have Master’s Degrees or even PhDs)
Our Long Beach reading tutors must also pass a national background check and show a track record of two or more years of successful tutoring or teaching experience.
Our Long Beach Reading Tutoring can help improve your child’s reading skills and get them ready their future
Suprex Learning’s Long Beach reading tutors are also equipped to help students who have learning difficulties like dyslexia or ADHD. Our tutors create a custom program that provides your student with individual tools and activities to help them overcome their roadblocks in reading. No matter your student’s unique needs, our Reading tutors at Long Beach will help them improve their reading comprehension and confidence. Not only that, our Long Beach Reading tutors can come to your home, your local library, or at another location that allows your student to receive the best tutoring. We also provide online tutoring too! Don’t wait, make an appointment with a Suprex Learning tutor today!