San Francisco Reading Tutoring: The foundation for all successful students
Proficiency in reading leads to the success of every single student. While not obvious at first, other academic subjects such as math and science benefit from strong reading skills. To help your student develop their reading skills, Suprex Learning Center has San Francisco Reading tutors ready to help your child at every level of reading. We understand that not every student has the same reading level as their peers. We have helped students that are just learning how to read and highly advanced readers. Whatever your student’s needs are, our highly skilled Reading tutors in the Bay Area provide a personalized program that will challenge your reader and encourage them to build upon their skills.
We normally teach students in the following categories:
- K- 2nd Grade (Early Readers): Suprex Learning’s Reading tutors teach your student to read using basic reading comprehension skills and phonics. Our tutors also include strategies that enhances their retention of the material.
- 3rd – 5th Grade (Developing Readers): Our tutors at Suprex Learning focus on expanding your child’s vocabulary by exposing her or him to a variety of texts. We focus on skills like finding the main idea, summarizing a passage and outlining to prepare them for their transition to middle school.
- 6th – 8th Grade (Intermediate Readers): Students at this stage are expected to gather knowledge through reading in all of their classes. Our Reading tutors in San Francisco will teach your student key strategies for identifying important content from textbooks and research techniques to enhance their abilities.
- 9th – 11th Grade (Advanced Readers): Our advanced readers become more productive in school by learning how to scan a passage and skim for information. We focus on improving vocabulary and comprehension to prepare your student for upcoming standardized tests such as PSAT, SAT, ACT, and AP Exams.
- 12th Grade (Lifelong readers): The end goal of Suprex Learning at San Francisco is to develop each student into a successful, lifelong reader. Our Bay Area tutors are committed to providing students with the tools to analyze historical documents, scientific essays, or long form prose. No matter what they are reading, your student will know how to efficiently read and analyze them all.
At Suprex we only hire the best Reading Tutors in San Francisco
Our private, San Francisco Reading tutors are committed to helping your child succeed. All of our tutors must meet exceptionally high selection standards in order to be employed by Suprex Learning Center. Our private tutors consist of:
- State of California certified teachers
- Experienced tutors with a Bachelor’s degree (some have Master’s Degrees or even PhDs)
In order for our reading tutors at San Francisco to tutor your student, they must also pass a national background check and show a track record of two or more years of successful tutoring experience.
Our San Francisco Reading Tutoring can help improve your child’s reading skills and get them ready their future
The private reading tutors at San Francisco are also equipped to help students who have learning difficulties like dyslexia or ADHD. We can create a special program that includes individual tools and activities to help your child overcome their issues when reading. We are confident that no matter your student’s unique needs, with our specialized instruction, every child can improve their reading performance and confidence. Not only that, we can also have our qualified Bay Area Reading tutors come to your home, your local library, or at another location where your student would be more comfortable in. We also provide online tutoring too! Don’t hesitate, make an appointment with a Suprex Learning tutor today!